Your Daily Tech Email Digest
Don't have time to trawl RSS feeds for the best content?
Keep missing news on Twitter?
Too busy actually working to keep on top of the latest trends?
Cut through the noise. Get the most interesting and important tech news and info daily; direct to your inbox and just in time for your evening commute.
$5/month with a free one week trial.
No ads, no sales pitches, no ulterior motives. Just a nerd who wants to keep you informed and loves to share.
The Sizzle is curated by Anthony "@decryption
" Agius, who has been hanging around the tech scene in Australia like a bad smell for over a decade. He started MacTalk
(RIP), One More Thing
. He's contributed to Delimiter, SMH/The Age, Macworld Australia, PC & Tech Authority and Media Connect/ITJourno. Reckoner won the 2014 Optus IT Journalism award
for best independent media.
Do I need to supply a credit card for the free trial?
You can sign up for a free one week trial without any payment info. Just submit your email address above and you'll get the next email at 4:30PM.
Will I be automatically charged money when I sign up?
After the free first week, you'll get an email
desperately begging politely asking you to continue the subscription. If you like the emails, you can click the link the request email and you'll be taken to a payment form that will automatically charge your card AU$5/month.
Is there an email on weekends?
No emails on weekends.
Can I share the email with friends?
There's nothing stopping you forwarding the email to your mates. It'd be nice if they paid too though. This is my primary source of income.
How do I cancel my subscription?
For those on the free trial, just click the unsubscribe link in any of the emails you've received from The Sizzle. For paid subscribers, dig up the email you received when you made your first payment. In there is a link to cancel the recurring payments. If you're stuck, get in touch.
Need to get in touch with me?
Send an email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- I will not sell your email address to anyone. I won't allow any business or company access to The Sizzle email subscriber list.
- I will not include banner ads, sponsored items or any sort of advertisements in The Sizzle.
- When an item has been given to me via a PR or marketing company, or I have attended a media event it will be disclosed.
- There may be affiliate links to outlets such as Apple's online store or iTunes Store.
- If I have a personal or commercial connection to a product or item, I will disclose the nature of that relationship.